Few years back, if you wanted to use classified ads you had to use the local newspaper in order to do so, but with the advent of the internet, many online classified websites such as Backpage have now come to the forefront and are making newspaper classifieds a thing of the past. Backpage posting service will allow you to post a classified ad just like Craigslist posting for the whole world to see and the best part of that is, unlike the newspapers, your classified ad will be free.
While Backpage posting only started with a selected few United States cities for posting, they have quickly grown and continue to add more states and regions all the time. In fact, they even currently cover other courtiers like Canada and Mexico as well, though again, only in certain areas.
Using Backpage couldn’t be easier. In order to take advantage of their services, here is all you have to do:
- Get an Account: In a matter of minutes you can open your free Backpage account with little more than your e-mail address and a little bit of personal info.
- Select and Area: Once you open your free account you then need to decide where you want to post your advertisement. You can search the state you are in and then look at different areas within the state. Choose the area that is closest to you or one that is far away, depending on what you are selling and who you are trying to appeal to. Once you find where you want to post, you are ready to create your advertisement.
- Create Your Ad: Here is where you will need to get creative and use your imagination with your words. You can also post one photo for free with your ad or you can select one of Backpage’s pay ads and for a little bit of money have your online classified ad really stand out from the rest.
- Talk with Prospective Buyers: As people see your advertisement, those who are interested will call you or e-mail you. All you need to do is effectively communicate with your prospective buyers and before you know it your item will be as good as sold.
- Exchange Goods for Money: Once you and a prospective buyer agree on a final price for whatever it is you are selling, you can then arrange for a place to meet and exchange the goods for the money. Backpage takes no percent of the final price so whatever you sell your item for is exactly what you will pocket.
- Rinse and Repeat: Once you see just how easy using Backpage is, you will likely want to post more free ads. Be careful though, it can get addicting.
Backpage posting makes selling or buying items that you want a snap. While you can pay for upgraded services if you want too, for the most part, Backpage is free to use. Using the classifieds doesn’t have to be hard and inconvenient anymore as anyone can easily and effectively use an online classified advertising service like Backpage.
Save 10% on featured ads with a Backpage promo code starteksolution.com . Read more Backpage reviews starteksolution.com/blog to see if their ad services are right for you and your business.